In CSGO, ranks play a huge role in determining the kind of player you are. Those who held high ranks are very proud of themselves in the game. The ranks represent that you have spent countless hours learning the game and using your expertise with your team players. However, you won’t find much information on how rankings work because many players tend to care about their arbitrary skill sets. Generally, if you keep playing better, your ranks will automatically improve. You can go for CSGO prime accounts to improve your game and get a better ranking.
There are 18 ranks in CSGO which are as follows –
Silver Elite master
Golden Nova I
Golden Nova II
Golden Nova III
Master Gold Nova
Master Guardian I
Master Guardian II
Master Guardian Elite
Distinguished Master Guardian
4. CSGO Legendary Accounts
Legendary Eagle Masters
First Class Supreme Master
The competition is extremely fierce, and the newcomers of the game are ready to become elite players and continue to engage in playing the game regularly. Accordingly, the ranking system of each player varies.
You can buy csgo accounts from our website. Visit to find more!
How to rank up and improve in CSGO
The most effective way to rank in CSGO in less duration is to play with like-minded players who have the same goal at the end of the day.
The players who are in queue with other critical players are more likely to win more rounds and more matches than more than 4 players who are in the individual queue. The most reliable way to find other serious players is to assist other passionate players on community servers or third-party sites. If you want your ranking to increase a bit then you should avoid playing solo or in a solo queue. There is a great possibility that you will meet those who are not much interested in the game and intentionally loses the game.
- To get your first rank, you need to win 10 matches, up to 2 matches a day. In between this time frame, the game’s ranking system will be able to determine your skills and caliber. Those players who do not have any ranks will not be able to queue with Master Guardians 2 or higher unless you have a full team of 5 members.
- After you have won these 10 matches, you will be assigned to one of 18 skill groups based on your performance. Now you can play as many matches as you want, but you can only queue up with players in +/- 5 of your level (again, excluding teams with 5 queues).
- Based on your wins and losses, your ranking will get adjusted at the end of each game and you will be assigned a higher or lower skill set. The mechanism behind it is not clearly given, but the most reliable way to improve is to win the matches.
- If you do not participate in the competition for a month, your skillset will disappear, which will require a victory or a draw. Similarly, you will no longer be able to play at a higher level than “Master Guardian” until you earn your rank back.
The ranking system will analyze the following –
- The number of rounds you have won. So, even if your team earns a score of 16:14; this will automatically improve your ranking. Therefore, even small achievements can lead you to a huge victory.
- You and your teammates can check the ranking of your opponent. If you play with a low-ranking player against a higher-ranking opponent, the chance of winning the game and expanding the rank is high.
- You can become an MVP and kill more opponents instantly. It all depends on your performance. If they die in a virtual environment you will win there also.
Therefore, it doesn’t matter if you have multiple medals in one hand or slide with various changes, CS: GO is one of the most effective games. Compared to the contrast players in this field, it will definitely test your skills and improve your ranking greatly. So, let the fun begin and keep playing!